|29-04-2018||09:00 AM To 06:00 PM||Madhapur, Hyderabad||
Early Bird: 11000/-*
- Course is aligned completely with PMI Global. Pearl City Chapter (PMIPCC) is the representative of PMI Global in Hyderabad.
- A Class Faculty: Team possesses an average of 15 years of professional experience in the industry.
- Workshop facilitated by dedicated faculty members coming from different industries who are hands on Project / Program Managers and seasoned practitioners.
- PMI-PCC Handbook & Workbook given to all participants
- Workshops are conducted on weekends without disturbing the work schedules of the prospective participants.
- Exam Support Provided
- Assistance in filling PMP Application Form
- Chapter end Quizzes
- Sample exams & tips
- Online Support / Refresher Webinars
- Provides a systems approach to Project Management aligning to Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) and gears up potential candidates towards Project Management Professional (PMP) examination. Developed using PMI’s time tested approaches, this 4 day workshop provides a conceptual and practical understanding of the methods and tools used in Project Management.
Click here to know more about PMP certification
Even if you are not keen for PMP certification exam and just want to advance and upgrade your skills in Project Management this course would still be ideal to attend.
This course is ideal for professionals directly involved with projects of any domain such as Project managers, Team leaders, Business or System Analysts, Consultants and Senior Software Engineers.
Ideally to appear for a PMP exam you need;
A four-year degree (bachelor’s or the global equivalent) and at least three years of project management experience, with 4,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.(OR)
A secondary diploma (high school or the global equivalent) with at least five years of project management experience, with 7,500 hours leading and directing projects and 35 hours of project management education.
Content to be developed
Content to be developed
- 35 contact hour’s certificate from PMIPCC.
- PMIPCC Handbook.
- PMIPCC Workbook
Feedback from past workshop paricipants
“able to give practical, real life experiences, able to link various topic logically”.
– Srinivas A, Project Manager
Very good and his ease of explanation is nice. Helps to understand the concepts very well.
– Ganesh P, Project Director
Program Fee Structure:
Regular Fee :
Rs. 12000 + 16% tax = Rs.13920/-
Member & Early Bird Fee :
Rs. 11000 + 16% tax = Rs.12760/-
Fee discount applicable for Group of 5 & Group of 3 only
Mode of Payment:
Online Transfer / Demand Draft / Cheque / Credit Card
Note: Payment will not be accepted in form of cash / For paying through credit card option you need to come to PMIPCC office.
Mobile : 7702170123
email : firstname.lastname@example.org