The Project Management Institute (PMI) requires certification holders to continually educate. Certification holders must accrue a minimum of 60 Professional Development Units (PDUs) every three years to maintain certification standing.
Each event that PMIPCC conducts will be eligible for PDUs. The number of applicable PDUs for each event will be communicated to all members who attend the event via a PDU certificate which will be sent to the attending members after the event
For a typical Network Meeting that is conducted by PMIPCC, here are steps that can be followed to claim PDUs.
- Login to https://ccrs.pmi.org/claim
- The PDUs that can be claimed fall under the "Education" or "Giving Back" section
- Under Education - > Organization Meetings
- You will then see the Meeting or Conference Information form
- Select Organization/Host - PMI Pearl City, Hyderabad Chapter ((always remains same)
- Title - Network Meeting or PMIPCC Chapter Meeting
- You can choose to leave out the fields marked as optional
- Date Started - xx March, 201x
- Date Completed - xx March, 201x
- In the PDUs Claimed section select - Leadership - 2 PDUs. Please note that this option may differ based on the kind of sessions that are conducted in the Network Meeting. Choose from Technical, Leadership and Strategic Options
- Tick the checkbox - I agree this claim is accurate